Wednesday, February 25, 2009
I am posting this one a little late, I am really 27 weeks this week but I had to get this picture up before I added the next profile pic! I think we have a little athlete on our hands, he is quite the kicker and shaker! His favorite time to practice these moves is when I am lying down to go to sleep or rest! I guess I better get used to it! :)
Saturday, February 14, 2009
This weekend we went to Dallas to pick up our baby furniture and to meet our new niece, Leah Grace Buck. She was born on January 6th to my brother, Ryan and his wife Carrie. I've been dying to meet her since! After holding, feeding, and burping her, I realized I need much more practice, but it made me ready for our little guy to get here! :)
Sunday, February 8, 2009
This weekend we finally painted our nursery! As you can see from the pics it went from being a pea green to a lovely yellow! I love the lighter color and my sweet husband did such a great job!
I taped the room and James painted so I didn't have to smell the paint. It was a team effort...more effort from James for sure! :) It has been such a fun weekend starting to prepare for our little guy, I can't wait until he can enjoy his room!
Stay tuned...next weekend we are driving to Dallas to pick up our nursery furniture and we'll soon have it in place!
Friday, February 6, 2009
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
I've been tagged by a fellow blogger, Shay! It's been so much fun reading 25 things about other people, so here are 25 RANDOM things about me...
1. I eat cereal every single day for breakfast and watch Good Morning America while eating it.
2. I vacuum my house at least 3 times a week, I love the lines in the carpet...I'm a clean freak.
3. I LOVE to cook and I make dinner every night of the week (except weekends), I also plan my menu for the week and then spend a LONG time grocery shopping.
4. One of my favorite parts of the day is watching my dog Waco run in the park after birds with a smile on her face.
5. I love being pregnant, I have felt great.
6. Since being pregnant, I am obsessed with pizza and baked Cheetos.
7. I eat Cheetos every day with my lunch.
8. Everyday Italian is my favorite show on the Food Network.
9. I hate that the air in Amarillo smells like cows more often than not.
10. I love being outdoors.
11. I don't like to sit still very long.
12. I work out every day and have made great new friends that way.
13. I have been doing spinning class for 4 years now.
14. I love shopping and I check jcrew.com and bananarepublic.com every day just for fun!
15. I love ordering something online and then watching for the package to be on my porch.
16. I taught science for 6 years in 4 different school districts.
17. James and I met at Baylor and got married the summer we graduated.
18. I read cookbooks just for fun and I read them like a book.
19. My favorite magazine is Cooking Light.
20. I talk to my dog like she is a person and I know she understands me because she turns her head when I talk to her.
21. My nursery is going to have light yellow walls and black and white fabrics.
22. I LOVE to travel.
23. James and I have lived in and traveled throughout Africa for a summer.
24. By the time I am 70 years old, I want to have basically traveled the world.
25. I think summer is the best time of the year!
I tag Ashley, Carrie and Katie...do it girls, it's fun!