What a day we had yesterday sweet Parker! First of all, you turned 8 months old and like I say every single month on the 29th, I just can't believe it! We also got to play in all that snow that fell!
You are really growing up and looking less like a little baby boy. :( This month you have...
* Worked and worked on teething and finally have two little ones to show for it on the bottom! It has really changed your gummy smile into a a cute little toothy smile, I love it!!
* You have really gotten the hang of eating solids, hooray! Your favorites right now are sweet potatoes, spinach, apples, pears, Cheerios and yogurt.
* You can go from the sitting position forward onto all fours and rock back and forth. I've even caught you "semi-crawling" backwards, you are SO close to full blown crawling!
* You still love your jumper and bouncer and go nuts in either one we put you in.
* We moved you from your infant car seat to your big boy car seat, another sad day for mommy!
* One of your favorite activities is to ride in the grocery cart at Walmart or any store we're at.
* Last Sunday at church you were moved from the baby room to the next one up, another sad moment for mommy. Oh but how much fun you have in that room now! You and all your little buddies can sit up and play together and even take rides in the "stadium seat buggy". Mommy almost split a side laughing when I saw you perched up in that buggy with eight other friends. For those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about, I'll have to post a pic of this soon!
You are more and more fun everyday and mommy and daddy love to see what you will learn next! We love you so much little 8 month old!!
8 month old Parker
Not wanting to sit still very long on the couch for his monthly pic!
What in the world is all this??
I think I have seen this before!?!
I think I'll try and crawl on it.
Notice the nice pathway James made up to our front porch with the snow blower!
I told him he could make some $$ going door to door with that thing! He was not interested...been there done that in high school! :)