Today little Parker, you are 11 months old! Just one more month until the big first birthday! Time has never gone by faster and you are growing up right before our eyes! To me and daddy, you no longer look like a little baby, and you are becoming so independent. I cannot tell you enough how much joy you bring to our lives everyday! You are the best baby...you sleep well, eat well, you wake up with a smile on your face every single morning and you just love life, we couldn't have asked for a bigger blessing!
This month you...
* are crawling so FAST, you are hard to keep up with and our eyes have to be on you at all times!
* you are loving big people food, I can just tear things up into smaller bites and you are pretty willing to try anything!
* you are sleeping 12 hours at night, straight through!!!
* you still just have two bottom teeth
* it is so much fun to watch you interact even more with your friends Jack and Blair
* you have little babbling conversations with yourself when you're playing
* pulling up on everything is your new hobby, no cruising yet
* bath time is a wet mess, you splash and splash until the bathroom and mommy are soaked!
* you have a high pitched squeal that you let out at random times, it's so cute!
* your favorite game is to play ball, you roll it across the room and then chase it as fast as you can.
* while mommy cooks, you have a favorite drawer you like to "rearrange" every evening, it keeps you busy while I cook! :)
Parker, we love you so much and can't wait to celebrate your very first birthday with you!!
Mommy and Daddy
Happy, happy boy!!
Getting better at smiling for the camera!!
Are you finished mom?
Obsessed with the water coming out of the faucet!
He loves to put his whole head under it...I think the pool this summer is going to be super fun!
We have to wear those blue ear plugs now because of his tubes.
I know, I know, some people say they don't use them on their kids in the bathtub, but since I apparently have a fish on my hands, we use them! :)