Friday, March 27, 2015

Disney Cruise Part two

In this post I wanted to focus more on what our days at sea looked like and glimpses of inside the ship.    If you missed part one, see my previous post.  Here ya go!

The characters!!  Let me tell you…we saw and hugged more characters on this trip than we ever got to meet when we went to actual Disney World several years ago.  This is the way to do it folks!!
Parker was VERY into meeting the characters.  He is at the perfect age, totally thought they were real.
Minnie kissed him and he seriously turned red, the cutest!!
The whole gang!
Sydney did NOT like the characters, they scared her.  She cried.  She's about to bawl in this pic, the paci was about to shoot out and tears came flowing! ;)  Glad we snapped the pic when we did!
This kid on the other hand wanted to hug each and every one of them.
This was "It's a Small World Nursery".
It was adorable and Sydney mostly enjoyed her time here. ;)
There was a whole other room with cribs where they took naps.
The pool deck with the Aqua Duck slide going around the whole ship.  This was a highlight for sure!!  It even lights up at night.
There were beautiful mosaics all over the boat.  All of them were made in Italy and displayed throughout the ship!
These are different scenes from inside the kid's club.

Even the bathrooms were all out Mickey!
Woody's room!
The older kids could also stay in this kid's club while docked and parents were off.  Each kid had a wrist band with a micro- chip inside…they were locked in this place.  
Our kids would even eat dinner and come up here before the adults ever ordered…they never had to sit still at dinner. They ate and ran up here to play unil we were finished!
They could climb and play all over this stuff.
Now you see why Parker made sure he was getting back on this boat!
Putt putt was a lot of fun.
This was a giant splash area.
A lot of shuffle board competitions went down on this cruise.
Luke, Parker, Faith, James and Adelynn competed on this particular day!
There was one area for littles in swim diapers.  It was outside on the pool deck but under cover.
Brilliant.
Sydney rode this slide over and over and over again.
This is the big screen that showed Disney movies at the pool.
There was even an arcade room!  A big hit with the guys!

The details inside the ship were amazing.
Let's talk ice cream for a minute.
That is a Mickey Mouse bar in my hand.  I may or may not have had one of those every night for dessert! :)
I drew the face on there.
This girl can dominate an ice cream cone.


Precious.
This restaurant is called Animator's Palate and the walls came to life with animated characters that talked to you.  One night Crush, the turtle from Nemo, talked to Parker and Blake, like had a conversation.  Best meal ever!
Sydney got into the animation and eating crayons.
There were plenty of nights of watching Disney movies before bed.
This is us waiting for a taxi back to the airport after getting off the ship.
Sad day, very sad day.
We know how to tackle a lay over in the airport!
Games everywhere!
This pic is right before I realized my cell phone fell out of my back pack on the taxi.  "Find My Phone" is a really cool app if you don't have it yet! ;)
The trip ended and I have my phone.
The end.

2 comments:

  1. I love all the pictures!!! This makes me wish I didn't get so motion sick- I would totally go on a Disney cruise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post so much!! Between yesterday's and today's, I'm going to refer back to them often! And I'm so glad you found your phone!!! Praise the Lord! :)

    ReplyDelete