Monday, August 3, 2009

Another ranch weekend!

I think it's safe to say that we have lived it up this summer at the ranch! This weekend we were there with Jim, Ann and Luke and his family. We had a great time doing what we love out there...playing outdoors and soaking up the beauty! It's hard to believe that August is upon us and summer will be winding down soon. :( It's my favorite time of year and it just goes by too fast!

When we arrived Friday night, I had four little hands eager to help me get Parker ready for bed. He was a trooper, he just laid there like a doll while they dressed him, combed his hair and lathered him up in lotion!


The guys always find some work to do that involves a tractor!

"Bubba" and Katherine

Of course every afternoon is spent at the pool. Parker is decked out and ready to swim!

My little stud!

Precious

Parker's first time in the pool!

Faith and Adelynn fishing off the new dock at the lake.

Waco, my water dog, kept scaring the fish away.

So, Luke tied up the dogs so the fish could be caught!

Not fair


James fishing

Beautiful

Parker's first four wheeler ride. Don't worry, James went slow! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment