Thursday, November 12, 2009

What we've been up to

It's hard for me to believe that November is in full swing and that I can start pulling out my Christmas decorations in just a few short weeks, I can't wait!! I LOVE Christmas time and everything about it!
Parker has been busy so far this month, learning how to roll over and now doing it all the time! He loves to play on his tummy and he's even trying to pull his knees up under him. My world will be changing soon when Parker starts crawling! :)
Today he had his second haircut, yes you read that right, haircut #2 and he's five months old! He did such a great job this time holding still. He sat like a big boy in his Bumbo chair and let Junior work his magic on his hair. Not one tear or even a fuss, I was so proud of him! Here are some pics of our little man...


Getting haircut #2 and being SO good!

What are you doing back there?

He kept wanting to look in the mirror.

I think I'll just chew on this towel until he is finished!

All finished and so handsome, both of them! :)

I couldn't resist this shot, his little monkey rear end was too cute! :)

Playing hard on his tummy!

Look mom, I can roll over!

He LOVES his bouncer!

Fun with Waco in the backyard. Waco likes to sniff Parker!

3 comments:

  1. Oh Lauren - he's so cute! I love the overalls! He's officially had more haircuts than Anna. Isn't it fun when they can start enjoying the bouncer - that's the only way I get dinner cooked. I still can't decide who he's looking more like - but either way he's a total cutie pie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lauren! He is just so stinkin' cute! I can hardly stand to look at pictures of him because he's just soooooo cute!!! By the way, my Christmas decor goes up next Wednesday...it's never too early!

    ReplyDelete