Sunday, November 29, 2009

Happy 6 months Parker!

What a special day! Today Parker, you have turned 6 months old and experienced your first big snow of the year! Mommy and daddy can't believe it's been half a year since you were born! You are SO much fun and I'm not sure what we're going to do if you get any cuter! You have learned to roll over both ways and I catch you sleeping on your tummy all the time now! You love to pull your knees up under you and sleep with your little bottom in the air. It's the cutest thing I've ever seen!
This week we go see Dr. Fletcher for your 6 month check up and I bet we get to start rice cereal. You are still a pro at nursing, so we will see how this cereal thing goes. I like how easy and mess free nursing is, I know you must start solids at some point though!
Still no teeth, you are almost sitting up by yourself and you are very into pulling and grabbing everything. Hair, glasses, earrings...nothing is safe around you now! :) You love to hear you voice and it has gotten so much louder; you are perfecting your grunting, squealing and laughing. Mommy had a very sad moment this month when we were decorating for Christmas and we decided to move your swing into the attic. I almost cried when daddy took it apart because I thought about how fast you're growing up! It just seems like you were a little newborn in that swing sleeping all the time!
Parker, we love more every single day and you bring so much joy to our lives! We are looking forward to your very first Christmas with you!

Love,
Mommy and daddy


Holding my big 6 month old in the snow!!

Lovin' it!

Discovering the white stuff

Our house


No comments:

Post a Comment