Tuesday, May 18, 2010

On the move!

Parker is one active little guy these days! He no longer wants me to hold and cuddle him, if he's in my lap he wants DOWN so he can take off! It makes me kind of sad to think the days of just rocking him whenever I wanted are over. He's growing up fast and he keeps me on my toes for sure! :)

He LOVES the vacuum cleaner! I mean, when I pull it out of the closet, he squeals in delight and claps his hands. He follows it all over the house!

In the box.
I have to put him in his play pen so I can sweep/mop the floors, he loves to follow that around too!

My water baby!



Yes, he lays down in the water on his own as if he's trying to float on his back!


2 comments:

  1. Only YOUR kid would love the vacuum/broom/mop!! This post really made me smile. Love you crazy cleaning roommie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last picture CRACKS ME UP! I have never seen a baby do that! So cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete