Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter!!

I love Easter so much!  I love the week leading up to it and remembering all the events that led up to Sunday morning and the fact that we get to say..."He is risen, He is risen indeed"!!  What a blessing! We went to Dallas on Thursday to spend Easter with my family.  We had so much fun soaking up family time and the warm, humid air!  James and I even scored two date nights because mom and dad were so sweet to keep Parker for us!  I love that time with just my hubby!! Here are some pics from our weekend...
 My baby on Easter Sunday
(after church and already in the dirt)

 An attempt to get these two to smile for a pic!

 Neesie and Grandad and their grandkids!

 The "kid table".  Leah was waiting so patiently for her food as Parker inhaled his plate in front of her!

 Playing outside

 Parker's signature look...a stick in hand.

 Ryan and Carrie and their precious family

 Our little family

 Uncle Ryan and Parker

 Aunt Sissy teaching Parker how to do handstands.

 Parker in my little rocking chair from childhood.

 The beautiful birthday girl!  We had a cookout Saturday night for Lindsey's 26th b-day!

 Lindsey and her boyfriend Trey...isn't he cute??  We love him!

 Parker and Leah got to open their Easter baskets from the grandparents Saturday night!
I didn't get a pic, but they both got these Croc sandals that look like alligators that have eyes and everything, hilarious!  

 Soaking up some time with baby Ty!

 Parker is obsessed with baseball and golf.  He has excellent hand/eye coordination and can hit the ball so far, whether it's on a tee or on the ground!  Future athlete!  :)

 Collecting more sticks!

 Friday we spent the day at our favorite shopping spot, Southlake Town Square.  Grandad kept Parker busy at the fountain!

 Throwing coins in the fountain!

 My love!

1 comment:

  1. How is it that you went to Southlake Town Square and PPBC and I didn't see you??? I went to both! Happy Easter!!

    ReplyDelete