Tuesday, October 21, 2014

October fun!!

Wow!  Has the fall flown by or what??  I can't believe we are almost to the end of October but you know what that means???  The
holidays are almost here!!!!!   It's the most wonderful time of the year! (I may or may not be playing that Christmas song right now)! ;)
October has been a busy month.  We started off by having my family out to the ranch for a weekend of fun.  The weather was perfect for sitting around the fire pit, four wheeler rides, walks and even some apple picking!

Parker picking apples with Braz and Aunt Lindsey!

We love having Neesie and Grandad at the ranch!!

Did I mention that my beautiful sister is ENGAGED??  James took some pics of them out there to use for their save the date cards! ;)  April is going to be a fun month!!
We love Braz and are excited to welcome him into the family.

Rocks are so fun to play in.

So little miss priss decided she wanted to sit and get her picture taken too.

Then she started posing…y'all, I died!
I could eat her up.

A beautiful sky…God is so creative!

And the next day Braz decides to scale the tallest windmill at the ranch…CRAZY!!
That thing is old, I wouldn't even get on the first rung of the ladder.

A little fun with the camera!
It should be noted that he proposed to Lindsey by taking her sky diving and having a huge banner on the ground for her to see as she fell to the Earth that said "Lindsey, will you marry me?"  Heights do not bother them, clearly.

Riding four wheelers with this guy will never get old!!
I still remember my first trip to the ranch when we were dating in college…16 years ago.  
Gosh, now I feel old.  :(

Dad and his girls!

Love birds!

Stay tuned…pics from our Virginia trip are up next.  
I'm a Texas girl and always will be, but my word…Virginia is GORGEOUS!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh! I am just so excited for your sweet sister!! She is so beautiful both inside and out!

    ReplyDelete