Sunday, January 22, 2017

Starting off strong!

I can't believe January is half over!  We've packed a lot into these first few weeks of the year.  It's been so cold but we've had some "warm" days thrown in to make it seem not so bad and for this warm weather lovin' mama, it helps!!

For Christmas James and I gave each other a Pelaton bike.  Y'all, I'm obsessed!  You have to find what motivates you to keep working out and for me it's cycling!  I love having the option to workout at home when I can't make it to the gym.  When we built our house we finished out the attic (future media room or something) so that's where we put it.  There are windows for natural light and I can lock myself up there away from everyone and get my sweat on! ;)
James was a runner until a knee injury last year so now he cycles.  If you're thinking about getting one, do it!  So.much.fun.
We've had a few cousin sleep overs here and there.  This particular Friday night the boys were upstairs and stayed up LATE.  They started off in their own beds but ended up under their fort sharing the trundle.
On really cold weekends we find ourselves at the movies just to change it up!  Our theaters here in town finally got those comfy reclining chairs!
And when you can't go outside, you put on your princess dress just because.
I bought this Cinderella dress at Target right after Halloween.  It was major on sale and it was the best $12 I've spent!  
I spy a pouting 3 year old.  She went to visit our neighbors and they weren't home so she pouted.  I guess she thinks everyone should be home when she comes to visit!  ;)
It's not everyday you're in Dillards and you walk past a sign with your and your husband's name on it. It's some brand in the junior department, made me laugh!  Things tend to arrive a little late in Amarillo so who knows, this might be a brand that's been around a while...or not. ;)
I mean baking in your princess dress just makes everything taste better!
Upwards basketball has started!  These two buds play a lot of ball together, I love to watch them grow up!
Two words...hot mess.
Hot mess ready for a Nerf gun fight.
Lunch after church with these two is always entertaining!
We woke up last Monday morning to this beautiful sight as the sun rose.  

2 comments:

  1. I love that bike!! We bought a stairmill for the exact same reason...you have to have something you love if you expect to do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We ARE thinking about a bike like that!! I'll have to check out that brand. Thanks for the recommendation :)

    ReplyDelete