Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Fun in the Big D!

Parker and I flew down to Dallas on Monday July 6th and came back this past Monday. We had a very fun and busy week getting to shop, see friends and family, and just be back in Dallas! Parker had a ton of "firsts" last week! I miss Dallas so much but I do NOT miss that oppressive heat! I do miss my North Park mall and the all time best dish in Dallas...the hickory burger at Houston's, it's divine! :) I loved staying with mom and dad all week and letting them just eat Parker up!


Arriving at Love Field. Yes, I was a nervous wreck flying with a 5 week old, but he did great! Only a huge blow out diaper that leaked in the airplane. :)

Parker meeting his cousin Leah for the first time.
Leah is Ryan (my brother) and Carrie's daughter and she's 6 months.
Leah loved Parker!

Aunt Carrie with Parker

So cute!

Uncle Ryan and Aunt Carrie


Meeting Dede for the first time (my grandad)

A big day...first trip to North Park mall AND lunch with Carroll and Anna!!

We spent one afternoon at Lindsey's new apartment swimming and meeting her new boyfriend Ty (from Tishamingo,OK) Anyone heard of it?? :) I don't even know if I spelled it right, but it sure is fun to say!

Ryan and Leah at the pool

Lindsey, Leah, Carrie and Parker

Sisters!

This is a special pic, Parker slept in my old crib at my parent's house all week!

Parker with Jimmy and Trish
Our wonderful former neighbors in Dallas, we miss you guys so much!!


Parker even got to experience a pedicure! Don't worry, his toes were NOT painted!

Mom and I spent a morning at Grapevine Mills mall shopping.
Me and Parker in front of the Rainforest Cafe.

Meeting Aunt Janna for the first time!

Uncle Ryan with Parker

Mom and Dad (Neesie and Grandad) had Ryan, Carrie and Leah over for dinner one night and they had a ball with both their grandkids!


Going to church for the first time!

Parker did so great in the nursery! They didn't believe me when I told them he is 6 weeks old! It's the hair! :)



1 comment:

  1. Love all the pictures - it was so FUN getting to see you and I'm kicking myself now for not taking a picture. Again, thanks for taking the time to meet up with us. I don't think Parker could be any more loved!

    ReplyDelete