Friday, October 30, 2009

5 months old

Oh Parker, how I wish I could slow time down! You are already five months old and it's truly hard to believe! What a little darling you are. You are growing so fast and oh how you have found your voice! At five months old you smile and laugh at us all the time and it's the highlight of our day! I love it when you get your "giggle box" turned on and laugh at just about anything mommy does. I've become quite the comedian lately! Sometimes I wonder how funny I must look because you laugh just by looking at me! :) You love your johnny jump up that hangs in the door frame, you watch mommy cook in that every evening. You love patty cake, ride a horsy and pretty much any song we sing together makes you smile.
You are STILL drooling like crazy and I do wonder when your first tooth will arrive. This is huge this month...you FINALLY sleep through the night!!! I feed you at 8 and you go down at 8:30 and sleep until 7:00 the next morning, it's bliss Parker!
You are the BEST baby, still so laid back and easy going! I think one of the best new tricks you've learned is reaching for mommy and daddy. You reached your hands up to your daddy for the first time the other day and it melted me. So cute! We are enjoying every phase you go through and I'm loving that your still not mobile. I know once you start crawling life will change so much, so you stay put as long as you want!! Mommy and daddy love you so much and are so thankful God chose us to be your parents!




No comments:

Post a Comment