Friday, October 16, 2009

My little pumpkin!

So every year James and I venture out to find the most perfect pumpkins. I should say I look for the best ones, James would pretty much just pick a pumpkin and go with it. The pumpkin has to have a nice shape and a perfect stem, I am a stem person. I'll never forget at Baylor one year, I had picked a superb pumpkin, stem and all. James came over to my apartment one evening and I asked him to move my pumpkin to a different spot. He proceeded to pick it up by the stem and it broke off...tragic! From that point forward James learned the importance of the pumpkin stem and has never broken one since!
Sorry for the side story! This year, I have THE most perfect little pumpkin and that is Parker!
My mom found this darling pumpkin outfit for Parker, I just love it! I decided to have a little bit of fun with the camera and pumpkins we have sitting around our house!








1 comment:

  1. He is a cute little pumpkin! When are you coming back to Dallas? I really want Joshua and Parker to meet!

    ReplyDelete