It's a weird month, there is no 29th to February so we are celebrating Parker's 9 month birthday today, March 1st! It's a great day anyway, we made it to March...Spring is SO close!
Sweet Parker, you are 9 months old today! You are getting so big, sometimes I look at you in your crib and notice how much of it you take up now. Your little personality is so much fun and is really starting to show.
* You are on the move!! You are crawling all over the place and you love to follow us around!
* You still love sweet potatoes and really anything I put in your mouth these days. Mommy has had fun getting creative with making your food.
* You're the best self entertainer! You don't mind playing in the floor all by yourself for "long" periods of time while mommy makes dinner.
* You say "dadadadada" all the time but we have no idea if you really associate that with daddy. I'm holding out for "mamamama" one of these days! :)
* You love your big boy car seat and just stare out the window when we go places, as if you're taking in all the scenery. You have become so aware of your surroundings.
* You are ready to go to bed at 6:30 pm, my little early bird!
* Pulling up on things is your newest trick, it's so much fun to watch you grow and learn!