Friday, March 19, 2010

Spring Break in Dallas!

Once again Parker and I hopped on a Southwest flight and headed down to Dallas to spend Spring break week with my family while sweet James worked and held down the fort in Amarillo! Oh how good it was to see my family and feel those warm temps! Dallas is in full bloom and I love it!!
We were on the go non-stop while we were there. We hit the arboretum, shopped North Park Mall, Grapevine Mills, and shops in Colleyville, had portraits made of Parker, pedicures, haircut, biked White Rock Lake, visited grandparents, ate good food and enjoyed being together!! Needless to say, Parker and I are worn out from our trip, but it's the good kind of exhaustion from too much fun!! Parker came home with tons of cute Spring/Summer clothes, I can't wait to see him in all his new outfits. Thanks mom and dad for such a great time and for spoiling us while we were home!!


On the airplane heading to Dallas!


Aunt Carrie, Leah and Ryan came over to visit us!

Parker and Leah playing together. I think they look alike here!

Arriving at the Arboretum Sunday afternoon.
Toy in hand and ready to go!

First taste of dirt!

Kisses

Aunt Sissy and Parker

Pretty

The waterfall is one of my favorite things out there!

My beautiful sister

Grandad entertaining Parker with the waterfall

Family

Cute boy!


Peekaboo!

Stylin

Grandad and Neesie with Parker


Love that picture!

So Lindsey made my son look like a homeboy in Gymboree, very cool sis! :)

My all time favorite lunch...a delicious salad at La Madeleine in the middle of North Park Mall!

Happy boy! He's a good shopper!

This is one of my favorite portraits we had made!

Visiting Grandad at his office

Going over a set of plans together

Lindsey and I rode around White Rock Lake Wednesday afternoon. It was beautiful and it was one of my very favorite things to do when we lived there!

Visiting Dede in the nursing home. He is still recovering from a stroke there.

Cute cousins...Leah was pulling Parker's hair!

Mema and Papa came over to tell us bye. We were sad to leave as always!

3 comments:

  1. I think Sean should marry Lindsay so that I can be a part of this beautiful family! Oh my gosh...you people get prettier with age!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you had such a good visit!!! I knew it would be crazy for you and it turned out to be a crazy week for us as well. Oh, seeing your picture makes me miss riding around the lake - we've got to make a trip around together on your next visit! God had blessed you with such a wonderful family and Parker is VERY loved!

    ReplyDelete
  3. is james at the top of the page in the picture related to Aerosmith same mouth weird :{
    love jesus and his angelic hordes (but he's not real)

    ReplyDelete