Sunday, September 26, 2010

Race for the Cure

Saturday morning we started off the day by running in the Race for the Cure 5K! We were on the Sprouse team (James's law firm) so it was fun to run with my hubby and friends! I love doing 5K's because they are short, sweet and to the point! :) I'd never run a race with a jogger before so I was a little nervous how it would go down...Parker did awesome and I came in two minutes faster than last year!! This race is fun because it's for a great cause and we run right through downtown Amarillo AND it wasn't cold this year!!

Me with Parker, Heidi, Elizabeth and baby Reese.
Notice the man in the banana costume in the upper left corner! He runs every year in that silly thing!

Right before the gun went off!
Notice Parker hanging on! :)

"It's too early for a smile, mom."

1 comment:

  1. You go girl!!! I love the fact that Parker is holding on for the ride of his life!!!

    ReplyDelete