Oh my goodness, where is the time going and how did my baby get so big?? Parker, you are TEN months old now and like I say every month, I can't believe it! You are so stinkin fun and cute, I'm not sure how you can get any cuter!! You are pure joy every single day and it's so much fun to watch you learn and grow. You are my little explorer, on the move ALL the time! Crawling has opened up a whole new world for you and it's just precious to watch you on the go.
This month you...
* Are into EVERYTHING!
* Are trying to cut your top two teeth.
* Cry when I put you down for nap or at night, you just don't want to stop exploring for sleep!
* Love to give kisses (this entails sucking on our chin)
* Are still the best eater, you eat anything I give you. Mangoes and yogurt are two new favorites.
* Are trying to pull up on just about anything you can get your hands on, I even caught you in the M&M bowl on the coffee table the other day...you're a man after my own heart, love that chocolate!!
* Seem very aware of faces, you cry when a stranger comes up and talks to us.
* Are still the happiest baby ever and you self entertain so well!
Parker, you are so much fun and such a blessing from God! I'm so grateful daddy and I were chosen to be your parents! We love you and happy 10 months!
Here are some pics of what you've been up to (most of these were taken with my I phone, so the quality isn't that great)...
My ten month old handsome baby!
Still loves going on walks in the jogger!
Enjoying warmer weather outside!
Such a big help in the kitchen!
Pulling up on the window sill
Look what I can do!
I cleared off the bottom shelves of our baker's rack and now it has become a fun climbing toy!