Thursday, August 30, 2012

Take me out to the ballgame!

Last weekend we were in Dallas for one last hoorah before summer ended.  Dad, James and I took Parker to his very first Rangers game and it was so much fun!  He definitely didn't give the reaction we were expecting, he was very quiet and just took it all in.  He kept saying it was scary.  I think the loud speakers, yelling fans and fireworks were a bit much for our three year old but all in all, it was a fun time!

Parker and I drove down on Wednesday so we could spend some time shopping and seeing my bestie from Baylor, Ashley.  I am sick I didn't get a pic of us Ash, so sorry!
Parker and I had a fun lunch date at Jason's Deli that ended in ice cream cones!!  We also hit up IKEA afterwards and that was a task in itself, no pics of that either, I did a terrible job documenting this trip.

The next day Neesie took the grandkids shopping for new clothes and shoes and of course these two scored a cookie out of the deal!

Cousin love

Being silly!

Walking into the Ranger game!

Look at Parker's face, he's totally not sure about what's going on.



The experience would not have been complete without a ballpark hotdog, yum!


No comments:

Post a Comment