Monday, July 22, 2013

A special visitor!!

This past weekend we were at the ranch and this time, we had a special visitor!  It's always special when my family comes up, but this time
Lindsey brought her boyfriend, Braz!  Nope, that's not a typo, his name really is Braz!  We loved him!!  It was a treat to have them all out there for the weekend and I think Parker has a new BFF!  He and Braz really hit it off!

Yes, my child is swimming in his underwear.  Why you ask?  Because I left his whole BAG in Amarillo!  Yep, I did that.  I have baby brain.  Luckily my in-laws were coming out later that evening and brought the bag, whew!!

Going down the slide!

Neesie getting her Sydney fix!  :)

Sweet smile!

Lindsey, Braz and Parker

Fishing at the creek Saturday morning

Mom keeping that baby in the shade!!

Two love birds!

Me and my baby girl.  My glasses look extra huge on top of my head, ha!

Aunt Lindsey and Parker

This kid loves making his sister happy!

Just hanging out


Moments in the hammock!


Pic taken by Parker!  

Little sun baby!

Fishing off the dock
Deep conversation with Aunt Lindsey in the boat.

It was a fun weekend and we sure enjoyed our fun visitors!!
Thank you for coming mom, dad, Braz and Lindsey!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment