Monday, March 24, 2014

Spring Break 2014

Spring break has come and gone believe it or not!  That means we are one step closer to summer…can I get an amen??  A couple of weeks ago, the kids and I flew down to Dallas to play for a couple of days over Spring break and had a blast hanging out with my fam!  The weather did not disappoint and we had so much fun!

Waiting for our plan in Amarillo.

He loves the window seat.

Sydney did this the whole flight!!

While we were there, we did what girls do best, we shopped!

And tried on bunny ears!  She was thrilled.

We had a gorgeous day at the Arboretum for pictures!


Have I told you how much I LOVE having a girl??  

There is a new kid's section there with giant bugs to crawl on, science stations to play with and all kinds of other fun things.  Parker loved it!

Two tired kids on the way out.

We also hit up the Dallas Zoo with every other resident of Dallas.  It literally was a ZOO!
Parker loved looking at the map and telling us where to go.

My monkey

Sis did great just riding along in the stroller.

Petting zoo

Looking for the otter.

You KNOW my trip to Dallas wouldn't be complete without a trip to North Park Mall!
A selfie with my sista!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun time! That picture of you two Buck girls at the end is gorgeous! What beautiful sisters you are!!

    ReplyDelete