Saturday, March 29, 2014

Warming up!!

Spring is in the air and it's definitely warming up which means…we are spending more and more time outdoors!  Hooray!!  Here are some things we have been up to:

Baseball!!  This is Parker's first time to play any kind of organized sport. To say he loves it is an understatement!!
So very proud of his new bat bag, name tag and everything inside the bag!

He is a natural.
I know I'm his mom, but I love to see his God given talent at work.  Being athletic is a gift and sports just come so easily to him.  Playing gives him such joy, it's truly what he loves to do!

Little sis loves going to practices and being his cheerleader!

Warm weather also means more trips to the ranch!
We loaded up and headed out for a weekend with some of our favorite friends, the Wings!

We ALL piled in the mule for a fun ride.

The ride lulled Sydney to sleep.

Walt and Morgan playing in the sand pile at the new house out there.

Wyatt and Parker

Her very first trip to the Red River Steakhouse!  Yum!!


Buddies.

Do you notice a theme here?  Parker is OBSESSED with his Baylor football jersey and wears it everywhere.  I wash it so much I'm afraid it's just going to fall apart.

Warm weather means yard work is beginning!!  Sydney wanted in on the action.

You can always find this girl at a window.  A girl after my own heart…always wants to be outdoors enjoying a pretty day.


Do you see what I see?  Little baby leaves!!!

A tip of the hat from P at practice the other night.

And this is just too cute not to post.  If I'm doing the dishes, Sydney is right beside me sitting on the dishwasher lid.  ;)  Such a "helper"!

3 comments:

  1. Therefore glad I found your website searching for shoes.
    This is great information at any given time when the internet is full
    of falsehoods. Keep up the task in "Link to another good article from Allen Wright" and that i can
    come back often.
    amusement rides Brisbane
    amusement rides

    ReplyDelete
  2. This site is good because they give us a new thing and new ideas and new topic how good all of they are we should appreciate them because of these good thing. . I know something information, to know you can click here
    amusement rides brisbane
    amusement rides

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Content.I have appreciate with getting lot of good and reliable information with your post.......
    Thanks for sharing such kind of nice and wonderful collection......again, beautiful :) I love reading your posts. They make me happy . . I know something information, to know you can click here
    amusement rides brisbane
    amusement rides

    ReplyDelete