Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Busy week already!

So I got a new I- phone on Sunday afternoon and now I can take pictures ALL the time of my sweet Parker! I know they're not the best quality on the blog, but it's just so easy to snap these pics with my phone and share them with you! Yesterday he had his two week check up at the pediatrician's office and he did great. Parker was 8 lbs 3 oz when he was born and now he's already 9 lbs. 4 oz, he also grew 1 inch! He's a growing boy but oh how I want him to stay this small! After the doctor, I introduced him to Target...he slept through most of his first Target trip but that's ok, it gave me a chance to just browse the whole store. Our little guy is so much fun, we can't get enough of him!

Waiting for Dr. Fletcher to come in.

Heart sounds good!

Parker wouldn't let me leave his sight, his eyes followed me wherever I went.

Welcome to Target!

In his jogger, we walk every morning before it gets too hot!
Isn't he the cutest??



No comments:

Post a Comment