Monday, June 29, 2009

First trip to the ranch!


We had an exciting week this past week! My sister Lindsey came up last Sunday and then my parents drove up on Tuesday and we all played at the ranch for the week. We sure missed Ryan, Carrie and Leah! My mom, Denise, is called "Neesie" and dad is grandad and Parker just loved having them there, so did I!! We had a great time swimming, riding four wheelers, shooting skeet, cooking out and just relaxing. Luke and Meredith (James's brother and wife) and their four kids came out on Friday night and added to our fun for the weekend. Parker loved his first trip out there and I loved all the help that I had! :) I miss all those helping hands now that we're back home! I LOVE summer and there is nothing like being out at the ranch surrounded by family and God's creation!


Arriving at the ranch for the first time with Parker!

Me and Parker at the lake

Lindsey and Parker

Hanging out while Waco swims

My water dog

Dad found some work to do! :)

Parker and his Neesie

Waco and mom swimming


Nothing like a nap by the pool!

Sister time

Parker loves the Baby Bjorn

We cooked hotdogs in the creek for dad's birthday...James got to dig the pit for the fire!


Watching James dig the pit! :)

Dad turned 53 on Friday and Parker turned 1 month

So handsome!

Luke and Meredith and kids at the creek!
Faith 7, Adelynn 6, Katherine 2, Blake 1

Parker's oldest cousin Faith is all ready to babysitt!




2 comments:

  1. How FUN - to be with such a wonderful family in such a beautiful, relaxing place. You're looking great and Parker is such a cutie. Your mom, dad, and sister look like they're in love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How much fun! I'm glad your fam could come up!

    ReplyDelete