Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A look back at 2010

I know this is a bit late, but I do this more for my own scrapbooking purposes, so years from now I can go back and enjoy some memories and God's wonderful blessings! I remember when I was pregnant with Parker, people told me to enjoy every single phase because time flies, they weren't kidding!! It's AMAZING how fast a year goes by! A quick look back at a very busy 2010...


JANUARY
Just a flat out cold month in Amarillo, TX. Not much to do but bundle up and play in the snow!



FEBRUARY
Still bundled up, also a very cold month...a highlight to this month was a visit from mom and dad!! Parker was just learning to crawl in this month.


MARCH
Parker and I escaped the cold and headed to warmer Dallas for mom's Spring break week! We had a fun and warm week, these pics are at the Arboretum.


APRIL
We had a very fun weekend at the Hickman's ranch with Brad and Heidi and Shane and Brie. We also celebrated Easter in Dallas!



MAY
Our little buddy turned one!! We had so much fun celebrating his very first birthday! Ryan, Carrie and Leah along with Mema and Pap joined mom and dad in coming out the ranch for the big celebration with the rest of the family! It was a special weekend.

Parker dove face first into his cake!


JUNE
Mom, dad and Lindsey came out to the ranch to play for a week, always a highlight in the summer!


JULY
The 4th was celebrated playing at the ranch! Parker and I also made a trip to Dallas and spent a week there...I got to go see the Rangers play early in their World Series season!! Then we sweated it out in Missouri at Kanukuk and Big Cedar!
July 4th weekend...lots of swimming and frisbee golf!


Hot, humid Kanukuk

One of my favorite places to be...on a boat!!


AUGUST
What a busy month...James and I left Parker for the very first time while we set sail on a Caribbean cruise. When we returned, I celebrated my 30th birthday with my sweet birthday club girlfriends and then Parker and I went to Madison, MS with Brie and Heidi!




SEPTEMBER
We celebrated our last hurrah of summer at the ranch over Labor day weekend. Then Neesie and Grandad came up for a fun visit!
We also went to Colorado Springs to the Broadmoor.




OCTOBER
Mom and dad came out to the ranch to play for a weekend. Parker was a cow for Halloween and got very into the role of trick or treating!



Trick or treating with Jack the lion at the law firm!


NOVEMBER
We had our first snow fall of the year and had a very relaxing Thanksgiving at the ranch!


DECEMBER
We started off with my cousin Kristen's wedding and ended with a fabulous Christmas celebrated with both families! AND we found out that Parker hates Santa! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment