Friday, October 12, 2012

More pumpkins and game night!

On Tuesday, Parker's little preschool class had a field trip to the pumpkin patch.  It was the cutest!  They got to run around, jump on the hay, listen to a story about pumpkins and then pick one out to take home!  He had a blast!  Then on Thursday, I had Pokeno night with the girls.  It is always a FUN time and the theme this month was "dress like your favorite music video".  It kind of went along with Halloween, so it was perfect.  I'm not saying that Britney Spear's "Hit Me Baby One More Time" is my favorite, but the outfit worked and I actually had everything in my closet!  Ha!  Let's just say her school girl skirt was way shorter than mine!  ;)

Parker and Jack arriving at the pumpkin patch!

Already picked one out!

Parker's class

So sweet!

Maybe this one looks better?

Love him

Posing with the girls

Parker got to ride back to the church in the van since there was room.  This was a big moment because he has never ridden in a van without me before.  It was hilarious to see that many three year olds in car seats drive off!  :)

Pokeno night!!  I had glasses but they were used in Amanda's wig!  Ha!

 Amanda just had a baby so she was doing good just to be there.  She didn't have a costume but a HUGE wig.  We used pieces of all our costumes to put in the hive!  :)

Fun times!
We had everyone from Lady Gaga, Britney, Michael and Beyonce!  I'd say the music industry was well represented!


No comments:

Post a Comment