Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Big D Weekend!

James, Parker and I got to fly to Dallas last weekend to visit my family, eat at fun restaurants, shop and just hang out together! Our time there always goes by way too fast, but it sure was fun! We are already counting down until Neesie and Grandad come visit Amarillo in October!! Here are some pics from our weekend...


Parker with his Neesie and Grandad

Parker being reunited with his cousin Leah.
We all met Saturday morning at the Southlake Town Square for a great time of shopping and eating! I was SO thankful for some "real" shopping, Amarillo is a little deprived when it comes to that!

Neesie and Grandad with their two grandkids

It was fun hanging out with Ryan, Carrie and Leah

Lindsey and Leah being silly! My how big your feet have gotten Leah!

My cousin Kristen and her boyfriend Jacob came by to meet Parker

Parker with his Aunt Lindsey


Parker and Dede

Way to get in the pic Linz! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment