Thursday, December 17, 2009

Rice cereal

My little man is growing up so fast! Today we gave Parker his very first taste of rice cereal. He has been nursing exclusively so we were interested to see what his first reaction would be. Let's just say he wore more of the cereal than he ate and the faces he made were priceless! I'm thinking it's going to take a while for this to really catch on!? Here are some pics from the event...


All ready to go in the Bumbo seat!
Bring it on mom!

Getting my gear on.

Here we go!

Oh my!

Not liking this one bit.

And now I'm gagging! :(



2 comments:

  1. when parker masters rice, see if your doctor will let him try single grain barley. it tastes so much better than the rice ... joshua loves it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lauren, those are precious!

    We ended up mixing rice cereal with milk in a bottle and cutting the nipple to make it bigger. Zach loved his "gut bomb." ; )

    ReplyDelete